Back up data in Rescue mode

M.K webfreelancers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 06:21:12 UTC 2006

I could find the root/local directory. let say I created a tar file and
called it
my-tar.tgz  I want to pass this tar file with ssh to my another server for
exxample
 ' www.mysite.com'

Where I have to put my tar file' my-tar.tgz' to the next comand

rsync -essh -av . www.mysite.com:/path/to/directory

Thanks
mkohan