Are RWs a problem?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 09:28:26 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 06:26, Mike McCarty wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> [that she had problems erasing CDROMs RW]
>
> How did this ever come out?

Not sure what you are asking, Mike.  Did you not see my answer to Mike
Chambers?

k3b seems to be  unhappy about writing to CD-RW, at least on my system.  Come
to think of it, it has been so for a very long time - a couple of years or
more, which is why I had stopped using them.  I can burn them from the CLI,
but not from k3b.  I haven't tested in xcdroast since I corrected the
character-set problem.  I'll try to do that today.  Feel free to contact me
off-list if you want to ask questions that would bore other readers ;-)

Anne