Alternative notification bubble styles?

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 01:45:30 UTC 2006

Greetings,

I just installed FC5 and noticed the shiny new notification bubbles. While
they are helpful and I like them, is there a simple way to change the style?
After some Googling and found and read the post by J5 (
http://www.martianrock.com/?p=175 ) indicating that they will be simplified.
While some might like the look of the included one, I would like something
simpler. I have seen screenshots around the web with different looking
bubbles so I suspect alternatives exist but couldn't figure out how to
change to them. Are they compiled in or configurable?

/Mike