FC5: gnome-pilot AND pilot-link broken (worse than FC4!)

Kevin Verma kevinverma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 04:48:01 UTC 2006

Brain,

I solved my Palm sync problems to a good level, as I gave up on USB
sync for BlueSync, it was fairly easy to setup. I have bloged some for
the same http://linuxbite.blogspot.com/2006/03/give-me-5.html

Other issue now remains for me is the Gpilot does not sync over
network while kpilot and jpilot does. I have not yet tired FC5 still
downloading the DVD iso.

More over what I also noticed the gpilot conduits does not contain cal
and address book sync, please let me know if I am right. By the way
you would like to try kitchensync if that would help once you have
bluesync setup.

Cheers,
Kevin