FC5 Installation turned out to be a disaster

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 24 15:21:06 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 07:36 +0800, John Summerfield wrote:
> Don't expect every Linux user to have your technical skills.
> Intelligent people I know, teachers on a mission, would have great
> difficulty sorting out these problems.

I do wonder why some people not technically inclined get into computing,
even more so if they pick something aimed at the technical user.  Do
these same people try to fix their car, or build one, without knowing
anything about it?  Likewise with any other *skilled* task that they
don't have the skills for?

I read messages from the public lists.