FC5 issue with ndiswrapper

kevin.j.lisciotti at jpmchase.com kevin.j.lisciotti at jpmchase.com
Fri Mar 24 16:11:01 UTC 2006

I have the same problems with NM. I have the Netgear WG511T as well and
installed the madwifi rpms for FC5 from ATRPMS. The card is recognized, I
can use NM to scan and identify wireless networks, but cannot connect to
any including my own. I have tried no encryption, WEP and WPA all without
success.

Not sure if this is a NM problem or madwifi problem, but I know how you
feel :)

Sorry for top posting but I have Lotus Notes at work ugggh!

"Michael Wiktowy" <michael.wiktowy at gmail.com>
Sent by: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com
03/23/2006 08:20 PM
Please respond to For users of Fedora Core releases