D4X failed dependancy

Ali Helmy alihelmy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 18:05:24 UTC 2006

Hey mates,

I downloaded the d4x (Download For X, a download manager like getright) rpm
to install in FC5, but i am caught in a dependency problem. I had d4x
installed on my FC4 machine before, but now, i cant seem to resolve the
problem

The problem is:
[root at Laptop RPMs]# rpm -ivh d4x-2.5.6-1.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
        libcrypto.so.5 is needed by d4x-2.5.6-1.i386
        libssl.so.5 is needed by d4x-2.5.6-1.i386
So naturally, i tried
[root at Laptop RPMs]# yum provides libcrypto.so.5
[root at Laptop RPMs]# yum provides libssl.so.5
But on both casesgot:
Searching Packages:
Setting up repositories
core                                                                 [1/3]
extras                                                               [2/3]
updates                                                              [3/3]
Importing additional filelist information
No Matches found

so, anyone got any ideas?

--
A. Helmy