Habit-training with reminder

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 28 14:58:24 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 08:26 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
> Even simpler - keep evolution open all the time, which you might
> already do for email.  It has a nice calendar/scheduler with
> alarms built in.

It seems to do that without being kept open all the time.  I think it's
calendar service must be started by something by default.  Though, as
always, I find the reminder occurs when the computer is off, or I'm not
near it, and I find out about it too late.  ;-\

I read messages from the public lists.