Screensaver

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Tue Mar 28 16:45:41 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 16:50 +0530, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have FC4 running on a box i want to set the time of screensaver to unlimited
> How will i do it

I am not sure what you want to be unlimited.
Do you mean only use one screensaver and not switch between them?
or do you mean to never use a screensaver?

On my FC4 system 'Desktop - Preferences - Screensaver' brings up the
config screen.  On the Display tab you have "blank after" and "cycle
after" boxes that get filled in with the times to use for changes.
On the Advanced tab you have check boxes and radio buttons to do further
config of the performance.