Fedora 5 DVD - hangs during dependency check

Anil Kumar Sharma xplusaks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:25:41 UTC 2006

On 3/30/06, caseybea <no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org> wrote:

> Anil Kumar Sharma wrote:
>

> > The step next to dependency check may be checked.
> >

> Um, I'm not sure what you're getting at?  Is there some option I have the
> ability to "uncheck", or..?

I mean the step which happens next after the dependency check may be
hanging, if U can know that, it may lead to some clues.
May be checked in logs of a healty FC5 completed setup. Tell me what to
check, My FC5 came clean, Oh I feel lucky, touch-wood!

(Before I hit the send button, Smith's post answer is also here)
--
Anil Kumar Shrama