FC4 and Sil 3512 SATA RAID

Hi,
I have a motherboard that has the Sil 3512 chipset for SATA RAID.  I made a
RAID-0 set for my hard drives in the BIOS.  I installed FC5 from DVD and it
recognized the RAID set as a single hard drive...perfect!  The problem is
that FC5 is too new for me and some stuff doesn't work.  I want to
downgrade to FC4.  Is there any way to get the FC4 installer to recognize
my RAID set as a single hard drive like the FC5 installer does?

Thanks for the help.

P.S.  I know "hdparm -t" is a crappy test, but FC5 using the Sil 3512 for
RAID got 85 MB/s, where as FC4 using the same hard drives and 100% software
RAID got 50 MB/s.