Re: How to read a tarball

Hi V.Rudenko,

Tks for your advice which works for me here.

On File-manager double-clicking the tarball (tar/jz2/ etc.) can read
its content on a new window without decompressing it.  However I could
not resolve copying a file/directory from the new window on
File-manager, always complaining no image on the clipboard.  Any
advice?

TIA

B.R.
SL