Screen resolution problem

I recently upgraded by laptop from Fedora 3 to Fedora 5.  Nice work to the developers.  Of course there are a few things I need to iron out ....

system-config-display does not save my setting when I select a dual head configuration, is any one else seeing this?  I get the following when I run it from the command prompt:

$ sudo /usr/bin/system-config-display
in hydrate_second
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/system-config-display/xConfigDialog.py", line 136, in ok
    lower_vrefresh, upper_vrefresh = string.split(str(self.second_monitor_vrefresh), "-")
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/system-config-display/xConfigDialog.py", line 136, in ok
    lower_vrefresh, upper_vrefresh = string.split(str(self.second_monitor_vrefresh), "-")
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack
$

When I press okay I do not get the message about it saving the old configutation nor does the file change.  Should I file a bug report?

--
Jamie Bohr