Re: Where is the best place for "mount" commands?

WipeOut wrote:
I have a number mounts I need for network shares on my samba server.. I would like the mount commands to run when I login..

Where is the best place for a "login script" type thing in a Linux system?

I have read mention of using rc.local, .bashrc and .profile files but haven't found anything conclusive as to what the "right" way to do it is..

Any advice would be appreciated..

/etc/fstab will sort it out best I think. See man mount and filesystem type cifs.

-Andy