Re: fedora-package-announce@redhat.com message ?

2006/5/3, Chris Jones <jonesc hep phy cam ac uk>:
Hi All,

I've signed up (as far as I can tell) with the new mailing list
fedora-package-announce redhat com  but I don't seem to be getting any
messages ? Is anyone else having problems, or have I screwed up signing up to
the list ?

cheers Chris

Hey Chris,

I amn't recieving any messages too, checked the archives and
apparently seven have already been sent out.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/2006-May/thread.html

Bye
Bart