OT: Canadian Census 2006

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Wed May 3 18:58:18 UTC 2006

briert at cepu.ca wrote:
>>Guy Fraser wrote:
>>

> The site is running on a Windows server. This was apparent from a number
> of timeouts that put up IIS's default message of contact microsoft.  The
> system is also very slow.
>
> There is no excuse for developing such a poor site.  Not just the
> restrictions, but also the poor performance.
>
> I'm going to send them an e-mail.
>
> Tim Brier.

Hey, it is the government.  They have fallen into the MS is the best
trap.  :)

BTW, thanks for the tip.

I would rather send in the snail mail version with a nice comment page
attached.  This will have a double impact as they now have to pay
someone to enter the data that they wanted me to enter.

--
Robin Laing