Re: fedora-package-announce@redhat.com message ?

Lonni J Friedman wrote:
I've not just you.  I've not gotten anything either, even though the
list archives show a total of 7 messages as recently as yesterday.

This entire transition seems to be rather poorly handled.

"poorly handled" =  change methodology at the 11th hour:

Last week an announcement announced announcements would be sent to a new list, but not to worry - everybody currently subscribed would be auto-subscribed to the new list.... It was advance warning, giving time to set up mail filters etc... great! I changed my mail filters and waited.

Today, I learn there's been 7 new messages, none of which I received, because I missed the announcement that said "no, we changed our mind... auto-subscribing people could be considered spam". (Um, not really.... not if the CONTENT isn't changing)

But... hey, I'm easy going... no worries... my filters are set up, I'm subscribed... all I need now is an announcement to confirm my filters are correct. Any day now....