Re: Linux and Windows SSO

On Thu, 4 May 2006, Milos Puchta wrote:

> > http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/
> > and
> > http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/
> I hoped to find someone with personal experience.

There are lots of people with personal experience, including myself.

The problem is that it is a very complex question. If you are saking if
it is possible, the answer is yes. If you are asking how to do it then
the answer is in the above referenced docs. In particular the HOWTO gives
good examples, including step by step instructions.

If you try to get it working after following the HOWTO and have problems I
would suggest asking specific questions.

Regards,

Tom Diehl		tdiehl rogueind com		Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com