NO SOUND IN FEDORA 5

atrvarma no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Thu May 4 13:39:24 UTC 2006

While I am getting SOUND in FEDORA4(card based on AD1816A),I amunable to get sound in FEDORA 5.
While using system-config-soundcard,the error message
  No such files or directory
  /etc/asound.conf:/etc/asound/version,modules,pc

  amixer:Mixer attach default No such device
dmesg shows the card is detected as AD1816A

Further,while booting one of the message is
  Starting udev Timed out Running in background
  In Fedora 4,the next step was initializing network,audio e
  etc,which step is not displayed in Fedora 5

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=84248&topic_id=20632&forum=28#forumpost84248