Re: kernel ...2107_FC5 problems

On 5/4/06, Schuyler J Wavrek I <swavrek wavrek com> wrote:
The network problem I saw on my system after I booted the new kernel is
different than the problems I've seen reported on this list.  eth0
wasn't quite dead but just selective.  ICMP packets worked fine.
Anything else was dead.  Reverting to the earlier kernel is my
workaround.

Sky Wavrek

Why you did you feel the need to start a new thread?