Re: kernel ...2107_FC5 problems

On 5/4/06, Mike Chambers <mike miketc com> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 14:11 -0400, Schuyler J Wavrek I wrote:
> The network problem I saw on my system after I booted the new kernel is
> different than the problems I've seen reported on this list.  eth0
> wasn't quite dead but just selective.  ICMP packets worked fine.
> Anything else was dead.  Reverting to the earlier kernel is my
> workaround.

Am I missing something or do I *not* see this kernel in updates or
testing?  I swear I Just looked and the newest kernel I do see is
kernel-2.6.16-1.2096_FC5.i586.rpm.

Dave Jones said in an earlier message that 2107 was going to be
removed from updates.  Your discovery seems to indicate the removal
has taken place.