Re: Slow response on list.

On 5/4/06, Gordon Gallup <gallup gordon gmail com> wrote:
Greetings,
   My postings to this list may take as much as 24 hours to appear.  I
am using gmail.  Have others experienced this?

Yes.  I've basically given up on original posts using gmail, since
over half never show up at all.  In a perverse way, I grew to depend
on the petsupermarket spam of several weeks ago, because if I got one,
I knew my OP had (finally) made it to the list.  I'm seriously
considering moving to another mail account for fedora*list mail, even
though I really like the search features of gmail.