Re: DVD playing problems

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
I am getting several DVD errors with FC5. I have played DVDs
successfully in FC4. And I have played the disks that failed on a
laptop with Windows XP. The drive on the FC5 machine was also the one
used to install FC5.

Here is the last 100 lines in my /var/log/messages:
http://www.pembo13.com/pub/driverrors.log

Please advise.

Thank you.

Arthur Pemberton

Probably broken driver (software). What kernel version are you running?

Regards,

John