Re: Question to moderator

At 8:11 PM +0200 5/4/06, Milos Puchta wrote:

> [...]

What disappeared?  The entire message, or just the part with the logs?

If the entire message disappeared, its either the normal email gremlins or
the message was too large; in that case I'd expect that you would receive a
bounce explaining the problem.  Try not to post anything more than, oh,
50KB or so.  Either trim out irrelevancies or put it somewhere for
interested parties to download.  I'd expect that xorg.conf is short enough,
but that Xorg.0.log might be too large, and not all of it would be
necessary to show your problem.