re: a fixed kernel (nvidea drivers)

Hi, Dave,

I've got a nvidia graphics card. Installed FC5 64, yum'ed livna for the graphics driver, and was told I needed the 2107 kernel. Yummed the 2017 kernel, and ran into boot problems-- network failed, cups failed. Noticed I wasn't alone with problems, based on mailing list entries.

What is the word on the 2111 kernel and CUPS?

+glenn

--
The zipper displaces the button and a

>  Glenn Lawyer                   <