Re: OT: Canadian Census 2006

Andrew Overholt wrote:
On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 16:09 -0600, Robin Laing wrote:

But is there a place at the end to complain and to rub it in their face that Linux will work even if they don't want it to?

I wrote my complaints on the final page of the written form.

Andrew

I was asking about the online form as there is a work around. But I think I will just use the written form as protest. More effect.

--
Robin Laing