Re: Clock applet display bug?

On 5/5/06, Frank Cox <theatre sasktel net> wrote:
My Gnome panel is 48 pixels wide.  When I first log into a Gnome session, the
clock applet (2.14.1) has its display on a single line, like this:

Fri May 5, 2:22PM

If I right-click on it, go to Preferences, and click "show seconds" on and off,
then it starts to display on two lines:

Fri May 5
2:22PM

I think that the two-line display is what it should be.  Is there a setting
that I'm missing here?

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://theatre.sasktelwebsite.net

Try dragging the edge of the clock panel to the left so that it is wider.