Chinese fonts in FC5

hi, I can input Chinese in my home PC with FC5,but it seems the chinese
fonts missing many characters .

for example,when I input one characters in pinyin, the first few chinese
characters are ok, but when I use "+" to display more characters, it
display some 4 ASCII codes in a rectangle square (two in a row,two
column).   I guess it represents one specific Chinese character not no
font available for it.

And on some web pages, a few Chinese characters also just display its
ASCII code. on my system,fonts package "fonts-chinese-3.02-4.1" are
already installed. So do I need to install other Chinese fonts?

Thanks,
Paul ZHU