From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Gene Heskett
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 7:13 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: The new kernel 2.6.16-1.2111 - nice

Matthew Saltzman wrote:

And your message has disappeared from the quoting, but this touchpad may have struck again.

I hadn't thought of that, but will look the next time I boot if I can catch the right keystroke to do that, its only valid for about a second. :(

Found it, and reset it for a 4 second delay in the bios, but its a phoenixbios, hence dumber than an ox. You can set the clock, some passwords, and run tests on the hard drive, select
the memory the ati video uses & not much else.

I also think that whenever yumex gets done, it may have installed the gsynaptics package, so I check on that too.

Yes and no, before I can run that I need to set an env var in xorg.conf, which I've not done yet.
Long day, might not get to it tonight...
--

Cheers, Gene