Re: budget box to run FC5?

On 07/05/06, Peter Horst <phorst speakeasy net> wrote:
I'm looking for a cheap new computer from which to run a small website.
Has anyone had good luck running FC5 on a cheapo computer?  By cheap I
mean < $500. I'm in the Chicago area, if that makes any difference.

Do you need an up to date spec? You can pickk up very cheap second
hand boxes. You could even go dumpster diving :)