PC Card

 Ok you guys are awesome.  With your help, I have my display working and I now know how to copy files from my floppy.  If I can get everything working, hopefully I can actually start learning a lot more.

I need help with finding, and installing drivers for my linksys etherfast PC card. It is a PCM200, ver. 2.  I need this in really simple terms, remember I am coming off of that Windoze learning mentality.

Thank you for all of your help so far….

Annette