Re: Iptables not saving...

Were the rules set up the way you wanted before running the service command?

Yes

Did it appear to work correctly? You should get output like the following:
Saving firewall rules to /etc/sysconfig/iptables:          [  OK  ]

Yes

Did /etc/sysconfig/iptables get updated?

& Yes

Things that would cause problems are not running the command as root or
not having /sbin in your path when you run the command.

I got it working by putting this command in my /etc/rc.local:

/sbin/iptables-restore < /etc/sysconfig/iptables

Not sure why this even works, but it does...

Thanks All,