Re: Where do youput in requests?

On 08/05/06, Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net> wrote:
Ok, we have had the suggestion of changing the default label on the /
directory partition. I have asked several times how one can send the
suggestion to the people who will create FC6. I have gotten no adequate
answer.

Does anyine know the answer? I got nowhere with
http://bugzilla.redhat.com

You could take the suggestion to the developers list
(fedora-devel-list). However, be aware that similar objections to the
ones raised on this list will probably be raised, so I'd encourage you
to think carefully about the case you make before bothering developers
with the matter.

Jonathan.