Update.ISO

I keep seeing everywhere that the anaconda installer will use and apply
the update.iso if it's found ...

Where does one fine update.iso for Fedora?  I've googled all over for it
and nada!

:b!

Brian D. McGrew { brian visionpro com || brian doubledimension com }
--
> This is a test.  This is only a test!
  Had this been an actual emergency, you would have been
  told to cancel this test and seek professional assistance!