Re: Update.ISO

On Mon, 8 May 2006 09:34:53 -0700, "Brian D. McGrew"
<brian visionpro com> opined:
> I keep seeing everywhere that the anaconda installer will use and
> apply the update.iso if it's found ...
>
> Where does one fine update.iso for Fedora?  I've googled all over
> for it and nada!

It doesn't exist unless you want to roll your own. If you have
multiple machines, you might consider installing a local yum
repository:

http://tqmcube.com/repo.php

--
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com