Re: Initial NFS access very slow

On Sun, 2006-05-07 at 15:58 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Sun, 07 May 2006 16:30:23 -0500
> Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net> wrote:
>
> > Are you automounting the exported directory?
>
> No, this is mounted from the commandline as follows:
>
> su -c "mount webserver: /mnt/webserver"
>
> --
I am sure that someone will tell me that the above is a legal command,
however, we generally put the mount in the fstab
or if you must mount it from the command line I would expect  the
command to look like:
su -c "mount webserver:<directory-exported> /mnt/webserver"
or with a line in the fstab:
su -c "mount  /mnt/webserver"
--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net>