fc5: install everything?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon May 8 23:06:52 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 18:10 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Mon May 8 2006 4:43 pm, Craig White wrote:
> > yeah but read what Rahul is saying...
>
> yes, without demeaning, belittling, or personal adjectives -
> that's precisely my point ;-)
----
there was nothing demeaning or belittling in my commentary.

There was a 'personal adjective' which I think would more apt be called
a metaphor and I choose metaphors for their ability to characterize
things as I see it but of course, you may feel free to disagree.

Considering that few fedora developers actually monitor this list, I
think that my characterization is quite apropos.

Craig