Re: a problem on wlan-ng

Thank you very much. I am a newbie,You know .:)

2006/5/10, Paul Howarth <paul city-fan org>:
李烨卿 wrote:
> I am not sure it has been installed. Would you please tell me how to
> install
> the kernel-devel package ?

# yum install kernel-devel

This will install the latest version of the kernel-devel package, which
is for a later kernel than the one you are currently running. So you
should also make sure you have the latest kernel:

# yum update kernel

You should then reboot to get the latest kernel running, and then try
rhe module build again.

Paul.