Upload problem on entire FC5 system

Ragone_Andrew kc2lto at gmail.com
Wed May 10 23:57:02 UTC 2006

I have been having an issue with upload from Apache (thus far) on FC5
capping uploads between 15 and 20 KBps. On my local LAN, there is no limit.
I do not have iptables configured and mod_bandwidth does not seem to be
included in the httpd.conf. I am not sure what else may be limiting this
outgoing traffic and as of now I believe it is limited only to HTTP traffic
as SFTP transfers are at my full 2Mbit upload (~230 KBps)... Any suggestions
on what the problem may be would be appreciated!

--
-Andrew Ragone