Re: Upload problem on entire FC5 system

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Ragone_Andrew wrote:

I have been having an issue with upload from Apache (thus far) on FC5
capping uploads between 15 and 20 KBps. On my local LAN, there is no limit.
I do not have iptables configured and mod_bandwidth does not seem to be
included in the httpd.conf. I am not sure what else may be limiting this
outgoing traffic and as of now I believe it is limited only to HTTP traffic
as SFTP transfers are at my full 2Mbit upload (~230 KBps)... Any suggestions
on what the problem may be would be appreciated!

Are you on a cable modem? If so, your ISP might be bandwidth limiting your outbound HTTP traffic.

--
Benjamin Franz

I don't care how many levels of reality you posit; as soon as you posit even
one it's turtles all the way down.
                                             ---Nova Spivak