Display is not coming while running on VMware

Dear All,

I have Compaq nx6120 laptop and I have installed FC5 and I managed to configured my intel

PRO/Wireless 2200BG wireless and it works fine for me.

When I am trying to run FC5 from windows display is not coming (might be because already windows

is using the same hardware), Do we have something in FC5 which work like SCM in Suse, with SCM

you can choose different hardware and service profiles while booting so do we have that kind of facility in FC5.

Regards,

Ankur Saxena