Re: fedora-package-announce@redhat.com message ?

On Thursday 11 May 2006 18:35, Don Russell wrote:
> On 5/11/2006 8:45 AM, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > I still haven't received anything.  On my personal options page I don't
> > have any filters set.  Is there somewhere else I should be checking?
> > Otherwise I'll have to try unsub and resub.
>
> Check the archives via the web site
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/ to make sure
> new messages have been sent since you changed your subscription options.
>
> The last message in the archive is 8 May 2006, 3 days ago...

Hmmm - I didn't remove anything - there was nothing set, according to that
page, which is why I wondered if there was a different place that needs
setting.

> Changing options does not cause a recap of any sort... so you just have
> to be patient.
>
> It would be nice if there were a list command you could send that would
> say "send me everything since <date><time>", but that's not the case
> either.
>
> So, remove your server-side filtering, and sit back and wait. :-)
> If you subscribe, they will come.

Thanks for reminding me of the archive link.  I'll keep an eye on it.  I was
on holiday up to the 8th, so it looks as though there has been nothing to
receive since I subbed.

Anne