Re: Fishing License

Jacques B. wrote:
Now how does this come into play if someone is running a MS
application using Wine or CrossOver Office?   Certainly licensing
would still be a requirement.  But what would be the implications of
trying to monitor/enforce same both for MS and for the employer?

Jacques B.

I just read the entire EULA for Office 2002 Pro. Nowhere in it does it specify what OS is required to install it on. Now please excuse me while I go wash my hands from touching that MS box!

All standard disclaimers apply...

Doug P