Re: Fishing License

Stuart wrote:
"Robin Laing" wrote:

The point is how many people actually read and understand the EULA. I wonder how many people realize the rights that they hand to MS when they click on the agree or install their latest version of XP.

This is an interesting question as this was posted just a few days ago.
  http://linuxadvocate.org/articles.php?p=1

You cannot even boot a new computer without agreeing to the EULA. The service tech may do it in advance and you, as a user may never see it. It has happened to me.

If I were an official in charge of technology in any country outside
the US, I would be very concerned about the use of Windows machines in my country.

I am going to email our security person about this issue and see what they say.

--
Robin Laing