Re: Good Bye FC5

On 5/12/06, Lauri <lauri ruja ee> wrote:

The optional session saving is also missing (tick to save the session
when logging out).

Yes, so it is. I just checked my session preferences and sure enough
it is ticked to ask me on log-out, but I don't get asked...

I am all for making things simple, but like many feel a lot has gone
to far in fc5 and the latest gnome...

If I wask the session manager to check when I log out if I want to
save the session then I think it's fair to say I know what tha means
and I should be given the choice.  Simply ignoting a users preference
is wrong, why give us the choice if yuo already know we don't want to
save the session?