Re: Yumex is weird [SOLVED]

Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 16:31 +1000, david walcroft wrote:
______________________________ snip______________________
I had a similar problem, fixed it with a removal of just about everything in /var/cache/yum/reponame. It took about 20 minutes to dl it all from scratch, but it fixed it.

I dl the new yumex-1.0.1-1.0fc5 and deleted the cache of 'core' and 'base' and yumex now has no problems.

  Thanks Gene.

  david

Consider sometime trying kyum.  It seems both mature and stable.

http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=144215

It's available off the repos.

It also has a rather nasty bug that the upstream author doesn't consider to be a bug:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757997&aid=1362350&group_id=144215

So watch out if you're a livna user or any of your repo files have multiple baseurl values.

Paul.