Re: FC5 - Logwatch reports stopped

Paul Howarth wrote:
Gene Heskett wrote:
I've never gotten the logwatch report from this 3 week old FC5 install on an HP lappy, but the above command, while very verbose, doesn't seem to be indicating any showstopper errors. Any other ideas to try?

I found the problem, mutt is receiving the messages just fine. So how do I redirect them to thunderbird or kmail?

Have you configured /etc/aliases to forward root's mail to wherever you read mail from in thunderbird or kmail?

Paul.

Example please? ATM I'm logged in as root diablo coyote den, which is of course a local address in the 192.168 block.

--
Cheers, Gene