Inkjet Printer Recommendations

Howdy all,

As far as I can tell, it doesn't quite look like the big boys are on our side in the consumer market yet. I am looking for a decent inkjet printer, but not too expensive. Not really planning on printing photos or jazz. More so just documents, resumes, etc. Currently running FC4. Any recommendations? Warnings?

Stephen