[FC5] Tar strangeness

In trying to backup my t'bird installation (which I have done without errors plenty of times with FC4) I'm getting the following error. Always on the same mbox file:

/home/cajun/mail/Saved Mail
/home/cajun/mail/ALL-Humor
tar: /home/cajun/mail: file changed as we read it

I have even went as far as to stop Dovecot when trying to backup my t'bird. Of course, t'bird is not running at the time. Anyone have any clues as to what might be happening?

Thanks,
Mike

--

 Trojan:  Storage device for replicating codes...
  01:00:01 up 1 day, 11:39, 10 users,  load average: 0.26, 0.91, 0.65

 Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org