bluetooth on fedora core 5

Hi all,
I need to configure bluetooth device on fedora core 5.
I have one notebook dell inspiron 630m and it should have the bluetooth device integrated but
when I try to configure it on fedora core and
I try to execute the command:
hcitool scan
It doesn't find anything.
I tried to install one bluetooth key as well that I used to use before with fedora core 4 but It doesn't work as well.
I modified the file /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf with right parameters
but nothing changed.
How can I solve this thing?
is there any automatic tools in text mode to configure the bluetooth devices?
Thanks in advance for all information
best regards
Sauro